Method for correctly cleaning the dirt of hydraulic valve
Many users have no major problems in using hydraulic valves, but they have no clue about subsequent maintenance and cleaning. Now let's analyze the technical problems of cleaning hydraulic valves. Pay attention to the following issues when cleaning:
(1) For the long deposition time in the hydraulic valve, the solid dirt is pasted, do not scratch when cleaning. Many users have no major problems in using the hydraulic valve, but they have no clue about subsequent maintenance and cleaning. Now let's analyze the cleaning technical problems of hydraulic valves.
Pay attention to the following issues when cleaning:
(1) For the long deposition time in the hydraulic valve, stick the solid dirt, do not scratch the mating surface when cleaning.
(2) Pay attention to safety when heating. Some inorganic cleaning fluids are toxic. Heating and volatilization can poison people and should be used with caution; organic cleaning fluids are flammable and pay attention to fire prevention.
(3) When selecting the cleaning fluid, pay attention to its corrosiveness to avoid corrosion to the valve body
(4) The cleaned parts should be preserved to avoid corrosion or re-contamination. (5) The assembled hydraulic valve can only be put into use after passing the test.
Common cleaning processes include:
(1) Disassembly. A
Although the parts of the hydraulic valve are mostly bolted, the hydraulic valve is designed for non-disassembly. If there is no special equipment or professional technology, forcible disassembly is likely to cause damage to the hydraulic valve. Therefore, it is necessary to grasp the structure of the hydraulic valve and the connection mode between the parts before disassembly, and record the positional relationship between the parts when disassembling.
(2) Check and clean up. A
Check the deposition of dirt on the valve body, valve core and other parts, and use cotton yarn, brushes, and non-metallic scrapers to remove concentrated dirt without damaging the work surface.
(3) Coarse washing.
Put the valve body, valve core and other parts on the tray of the cleaning tank, heat and soak, pass the compressed air into the bottom of the cleaning tank, and use the stirring action of the bubbles to clean up the remaining dirt. Ultrasonic cleaning can be used if possible.
(4) Fine washing.
High-pressure positioning cleaning with cleaning fluid, and finally drying with hot air. Qualified enterprises can use the existing cleaning agents, and in some cases can also use organic cleaning agents such as diesel and gasoline.
Assemble according to the assembly diagram of the hydraulic valve or the assembly relationship recorded during disassembly. Be careful when assembling so as not to damage the parts. The original sealing material is easily damaged during disassembly and should be replaced during assembly.
Due to the different maintenance technologies and equipment levels of different enterprises, the quality of maintenance will vary greatly. For enterprises lacking maintenance equipment and technology, even if the hydraulic system is restored to its original state after maintenance, it should still strengthen monitoring and actively purchase spare parts to cope with unexpected failures.